Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother of the Year 2006


Well, this is Pam, my wife, friend and "helpmeet" for all you KJV buffs out there. I hereby nominate Pam for Mother of the Year for 2006. We just passed the one year mark here in Perkins after a heart-wrenching, God-honoring move from Green, Ohio.

Pam homeschools Emma (6) and Abby (4), cares for Lilly (9 months), worries about our extended family, is always there to listen to her friends, plans the most fabulous meals, sews Easter dresses, etc, etc, etc. And all this on top of the tremendous burden of being married to me!

Happy Mothers Day Pam! You are the best!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM EDT, Blogger Rob Eubank said...

Hey guys...missed you this morning. I heard you had a rather eventful 1/2 ride down to Green. Hope the little one is feeling better. Awesome blog, Brian!

 
At 9:17 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pam, It's your old friend Carrie, from High School. Nice blog and I can't wait to see more about you. I've got a web-site too. www.freewebs.com/bustybride

I'm getting married on Saturday, May 20th, 2006. We have a web-site on www.theknot.com under the name Carrie Heaton.

Drop me an email sometime and tell me all about how the last 13 years have been for you. Three kids? Tell me more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home